Monday, May 19, 2014

Looking Ahead!!

Another very good run and lower lift day has me looking ahead.  I still think I will only take my three 12'4"/3.75m poles to Pasadena on June 7 so I can't get into any big trouble.  Ideally I would like to jump the first two heights from my 2 left/4 step/22' run.  I'll have to be doing a few things right to move that pole well from there but I really think I'll be ready.  If my arm survives that I should be able to open up more at our meet at home on the 28th for our Masters PV Symposium and then all the way back to normal for the Grand Haven Beach Vault on July 11. 

It feels god to start feeling good.  Gotta keep it rolling.  Tomorrow I will get to test my arm a but more on my lifts.  Yesterday it was quite prominent but it seems to be coming around quickly.  Thanks for your support.  Bubba

Living Colour - "Cult of Personality" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

No comments:

Post a Comment