Saturday, September 11, 2010

Back Home

Yesterday I jogged down the hall to get ice at maybe 10-15% and felt nothing. During the night my left groin, which has never been hurt, feels strained. This reminds me of when I did the same in Alaska and my hip/glute really flared up. Two days later I didn't feel it at all. I'm pretty much guessing that's what will happen here. Of course why would that be a surprise when I have done absolutely nothing since last Sunday. I was sick, it rained and then I left town. These things happen but I'm not going to worry about it. We'll see tomorrow morning. Meet in two weeks so I won't push it since I'm in good shape.

Nancy asked if I'm sure I wanted to post this because it always sounds like I'm hurt. OF COURSE I do because I promised from day one that I would put everything out there; the good, bad and the ugly. More tomorrow. Need some sleep. Nancy got my cold and coughed all of last night, right up until our 3:15 AM wake up call. NEITHER of us slept but at least were home. Bubba

PS - it was 56 this morning in San Francisco and 96 when I arrived home. It made the AC in the house feel too cold. What a difference a couple of days make.

No comments:

Post a Comment