Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Jury Is Out On Tomorrow

Well, I'm feeling better having done nothing for the past two days so I'll see if I feel like jumping a little after warm up tomorrow. It's now not supposed to rain until later so if I feel good I may get a few jumps in.

Here's what I need over the next two meets at Kris' place - find out what height and what poles I need to be on to get efficiently to my 14' 7" (4.45m) series. The whole reason we got these was so that I would already be on the by 13' (3.97m). If that's the case I'll be on the first one at 12' 6"-7" (3.80-85m) from 64' (12 steps). If that works I'll be set for the indoor season I think. Of course I'll still need to jump on some bigger 14' 7"s but if I can find a consistent place to get started on them that will help.

Historically I don't get on huge poles at Kris' place for whatever reason, but the two meets after that I do, so I really need to open up and be aggressive with that. Move back to 14 steps and start moving up poles and grips if I need to. Should be fun.

More after tomorrow's practice. Have a great Saturday evening and thanks for being here! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment