Monday, November 22, 2010

Tomorrow is the Day .. Or Maybe Wednesday

We've got some cold weather moving in on Thanksgiving, plus the gym will be closed, so I will try and jump Wednesday if I can bail on my business travel this week. There is a possibility that I will have a lunch meeting that I can't get out of Wednesday, and if so then I will jump tomorrow.

Leaving the meet, driving home and walking around Saturday night I felt like I had been beaten up badly. Yesterday I felt pretty good and today I felt better. It would be great to wait for Wednesday but I'll be fine if it's tomorrow. Excited to try the and improved cut 14' 7" (4.45m) pole series.

I lift legs, some bars and machines at the gym so I can isolate areas that have been injured or dinged in the past. I always do this on my jump day so Thursday is out because they will be closed. The other lift days I do at home. Last week I had the space heater on and today I had the fan on and was sweating. I'll always take the sweat.

Have a great day and thanks for being here. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment