Saturday, January 4, 2014

Persistance!!

I felt like crap today for a number of reasons and that's OK.  Tomorrow is my last training day before a three day break so this is about when my body starts to tell me, "NO".  That said, my sleds were very good again, and that is always a main focus.  If you feel good on the runway you can usually jump well so quality running is huge.

Two weeks from today I jump in Reno.  I feel like I will be ready but you never know until you get there.  I'll just stay after it.  Today when it sucked the most and seemed relentless, Megadeth's, "Holy Wars" got me through - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d4ui9q7eDM  A great driving song for 6:43 about the idiocy of our country fighting people around the world who kill for religion.  What a waste of our own humanity and youth.  Have a great day and thank you for being here!  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment