Thursday, January 9, 2014

Preparation Nearly Done!!

I don't know that you are ever truly prepared but they have the event on schedule regardless.  At nine days out I have a lot left to do but I'm feeling like it is all doable and manageable.  I've always said that impatience means you have no confidence in your plan.  Anxiety is a partner of impatience.  Right now I feel good about both.

Good sleds and lift today.  Could have felt better but did not feel bad.  Of course I'm not supposed to feel optimum for nine days so I'll take that.  On the bright side I got my two new poles taped up and as of right now my pole bag is packed and ready for Reno.  Yahoo!!  have a great day and thanks for your support!  Bubba

Black Eyed Peas - "Anxiety" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kokvgaM4ygo

No comments:

Post a Comment