Friday, January 10, 2014

Winding Down - Almost!!

I have two more sessions left before my phase break resting for Reno.  Today was another strong day yet I felt a little sore from yesterday's sleds and legs.  Actually more stiff than sore but a long stretch today seemed to help.

I've got the remains of a kidney stone to pass so it's messing with my back.  Tons of fluid and it will pass.  The difference this time is that I know it's not  back injury.  I was eating more salty stuff than usual and I have always drank a lot of diet drinks throughout the day. I've since cut that back and drink a lot of plain ice water.  Anyone that knows me knows that I prefer iced tea to water but doctors orders I am slamming water.  I'm certainly not worried as it's more of a fairly painful inconvenience than something that can hold me back.

Have a great evening and thanks for you support!  Bubba

Alien Ant Farm doing a remake of Michael Jackson's, "Smooth Criminal" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDl9ZMfj6aE

No comments:

Post a Comment