Friday, April 4, 2014

Better?

Still have no idea what this leg thing is except that it's a lot better today.  Of course my lifting didn't really involve it, and it wasn't a real problem stretching either.  I'll go ahead with my regular Saturday lift but add some stride/skips tomorrow.  If things feel good on my stadium ramps on Sunday I will go ahead and try to get a few easy take offs.  If not I will just wait until the day it does feel good.  My guess is three days to two weeks, and though that sucks, it's livable.

Again, this was some type of cramp and not any injury.  I couldn't have been going more than 30% when I felt it cramping.  I distinctly remember that I got this a few years ago from heavier seated leg curls.  On my Sunday lift session those were too light so I moved them up.  Now I will drop them completely.  That's it for today.  Thanks so much for being here!  Bubba

Hoobastank - "Crawling in the Dark" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOHxtOLfvIo

No comments:

Post a Comment