Sometimes even a blind squirrel finds a peanut.
In any case, about five minutes before I went to the track today I reasoned that if I "were" going to try and jump that today would be the better day because if I run or lift today I won't feel good enough on Saturday or Sunday. So I took my bag to the track. I figured I would do five sleds and see how my body felt. If that went OK and the wind wasn't horrible, I would try to get in an easy vault session. Here's what happened;
- 12'4"/3.75m/160 from 2 lefts/4 steps/22' - 9'7"/2.92m EASY. WOW!!
- Same pole I couldn't quite get in for 10'/1"/3.07m because I had moved my grip up.
- Moved back to 3 lefts/6 steps/33' and made 10' but the pole was too small.
- Moved up to the 165 and made 10'7"/3.22m and 11'1/3.37m very easily. Couldn't get in at 11'7"/3.53m because I moved my grip up.
- Moved back to 4 lefts/8 steps/43' and made it easy on the next pole, the 170.
- Had two close jumps at 12'1"/3.69m.
- Stopped with 8 total jumps, 6 bars attempted and 5 bars cleared.
Sublime - "Santaria" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEYN5w4T_aM