Saturday, April 19, 2014

Mt. Sac Today!!

Me and Shawn Francis yesterday at my house - click to enlarge
 
The Mt. Sac Relays are an institution in Southern California and one of the largest meets in the country.  I've got five kids jumping today plus I want to watch the elites with my friend Shawn Francis.

Quality lift this morning.  My body is feeling well enough to think about jumping tomorrow.  Of course that's all I will do is think about it.  I have a family vacation in 10 days for 10 days so the objective is to get out of town healthy.  Of course I will train hard while I'm gone but I'm far less likely to get hurt during vacation training than before it.  So caution remains the word and then I should return rested and 100%

Have a wonderful day and Easter weekend!  Bubba

Motley Crue - "Primal Scream" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcgzwv2aJ1w

No comments:

Post a Comment