Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Vault

Another beautiful day for our annual Halloween Vault.
http://www.bubbapv.com/Pages/Halloween09.html

My leg is still getting better today. I got an email yesterday from my buddy Dan West, suggesting that my transition to this type of lifting, though for the best, may take months rather than weeks to get to a point where I am strong at the new lifts. He's the master of this stuff and I believe he is exactly right. I'm glad he told me though because it will probably save me some frustration and prevent further injuries.

I'll skip the next rotation too and start again Thursday. Apparently this is a "pay me now or pay me later" rest demand. After every big end of the season meet I seem to get some type of little ding right out of the box. So I'm going to give up two weeks anyway - I might as well do it up front. Thanks Dan!! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment