Saturday, December 18, 2010

OK Day

I'm sick as a dog with this cold but tried to block it out and jump. Physically I felt good but my head was miserable and I was a little short of breath and dizzy. I cleared 12' 6" / 3.81m as you see below. Starting to come together with the pole timing. I would like to get a practice day in this next week since nothing is hurt or dinged. I'll play it by ear but not jumping was a good plan to this meet.

A couple of jumps here but you can see four clean videos which you can pause and advance frame by frame here - http://www.bubbapv.com/Images/GBury-10/
Heights are 11' 6" (3.51m), 12' (3.66m), 12' 6" (3.81m) & 13' 1/4" (3.97m)

Here's is my worst attempt at 13' 1/4" / 3.97m. Missing the top a bit but once I get in a little deeper on that pole I think I will get launched. The poles react very good so I just need to get used to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment