Monday, December 13, 2010

Top of This Ramp Up

Since I had that little groin deal and the glute flare I decided not to jump this week. Two weeks between jump sessions/meets is really no big deal for me as I am real comfortable with my technique. It's more important to feel good and be able to hit bigger poles while not turning a small little ding into something bigger. Because of all of this I got more sled/hill running days in as well as all of my lift sessions. Today was the strongest I have been in a while though I just told a friend yesterday that I was starting to feel beat up. That's about right - 2 to 3 weeks of the grind usually merits a break. I try to time it so my break comes before a meet. Do the meet and start over.

Nothing really new beyond that for today. Hope you have a great one! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment