Saturday, December 11, 2010

Oooooooooooooppppppssssssssss!!

I missed a day yesterday somehow. It was a very nice garage lift. This morning was 10 X 50m hill/sleds. The only other thing to report is I have a hint of that hip/glute thing again. I think I got it from seated overhead press, but it could be from the way I brake when I sprint. I'll be more careful. It did not affect my ability to run today.

Today we're warm again at 75 but it's supposed to get cold again tonight. This was going to be the first indoor vault day at U of H but they have a meet so it's not available. I'd hate to drive all of that way to be inside on such a nice day, but I think in a week or two we will be thrilled to have the option.

That's it for now. Have a fun day and thanks for being here! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment