Friday, July 18, 2014

New Day; More Grind!!

As mentioned awhile back I'm in a transition mode in my business as we are retooling for a vastly different and improved model of our healthcare management, staffing and outcomes company.  Because of this my travel has been minimal, which gives me a great opportunity to make some physical progress.  And of course that requires a relentless daily grind.

This morning I have a conference call with three of our attorneys to hopefully move forward with our final structure.  From there I may be ramping up travel again fairly quickly. 

Now I'm comfortable with my four day training rotation that I have when I travel, but when I have extended times to train I MUST ignore the temptation to be lazy. Bottom line is I need to embrace the grind.  And I am.  Have a great day and thanks for being here!  Bubba

ACDC - For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) - the last song I play before I step onto the field for a big meet - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fPf6L0XNvM

No comments:

Post a Comment