Saturday, August 19, 2017

A Brief Pause!

A Brief Pause!
Image result for reset
I'm very attuned to my body in that I know when to push it and when to rest it and how much.  This week, after 10 straight days of training, I took a three day, or "one rotation" break.  I feel I could have easily pushed through, but I've had some giant things going on with our business that's literally had me "on call" for input in various meetings around the country.

I feel I'm getting stronger, and I did not miss a running, leg lift or bars day, my biggest priorities.  I could have done something, but a combination of my distraction, and my approaching feel of over training, caused me to take the more cautious road.  Back at it tomorrow.  Thanks for your support!  Bubba

Super group, Chicken Foot with Sammy Hagar, Joe Satriani, Chili Peppers drummer, Chad Smith and Van Halen bassit, Michael Anthony - "Soap on a Rope" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHqA6HtVU70

No comments:

Post a Comment