Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Working Through Stuff!

Working Through Stuff!
Image result for work area
I'm having to cope with some issues that in the long run will benefit me.  I strained my right shoulder just before Auckland and I'm slow to gain strength back on bench and incline. Frustrating.

Another issue is that I'm training a little lighter and more lean than usual.  I'm doing this because when I would drop down to be at the proper weight I would feel crampy and dehydrated.  Again, frustrating because I don't feel as strong, but it's really for the better.

As I found out in Grand Haven, these deficiencies didn't stop me from gripping higher on bigger poles from one stride closer. I need to remember this and just chill and find the new normal. I can say that my legs feel a lot less tight this way too.

The biggest thing that will benefit me is to continue to progress through these 14 week running programs and keep up my base lifting and bars. The more I can stick to this, I will keep making progress.  CHILL DUDE!!

NOW, if at the Masters PV Symposium on September 9, if I'm up again on poles and grips, my case will be made.  I'm fully expecting that. Thanks for checking in on me today!  Bubba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRQnJyP77tY

No comments:

Post a Comment