Monday, March 28, 2011

My Strength Returns

Apparently I have made the corner physically as all of my weights went up in this morning's lifting. I will see how the running feels tomorrow. If that is better I'll feel pretty good about trying to jump a week from Saturday. Pretty much that will be the test of where I am. If it doesn't feel right I'll wait two more weeks when I expect to be perfect. My problem is two weeks from today I will be out of town from Monday through Friday so no training that week. I'd rather try to jump before that rather than after it. Besides, it will be five weeks since Albuquerque and that was a minor ding so I SHOULD be ready. Feeling cautiously optimistic that I'm at least back on the launching pad to a big ramp up to some big jumps. Thank you for your support and have a great day! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment