Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nothing Really New to Report

Of course I always have something on my mind but today was just a normal day back in the gym after an off day. I continue to feel strong so I'm passed the settle in period to the new training load. I should be able to make steady progress from here on out. I'm still coming to grips that it is only the end of March but my total focus is on a meet on June 20th, National Senior Games, and July 13, World Masters Championships. I treat them like they are next week because we all know how time flies and gets away from you. That said I'm in no real rush to jump or compete and will do it when it feels like I'm ready. Back with the mode of investing pennies daily looking for that dollar (or $5) when I need it. Thanks for being here and have a great day! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment