Sunday, April 22, 2012

Feels Like Work!

My training right now is supposed to be to sharpen.  Running on Thursday was good but very hard.  Today was supposed to be a quick quality bleacher ramp set.  Considering how hard I ran Thursday, and how hard I lifted legs Friday and Saturday, I was shocked that my legs responded quickly and I actually felt fast.  Somewhere around #5 of 8 it started to feel like I workout so I shut it down after 7.  Same story on lifting as I felt like I could lift the garage.  BUT, it started to feel like a workout too so I backed out of that slowly.  Instead I spent a little longer stretching.  As of today, I'm ready.  But we will see how the week goes.  Thanks for being here.  Bubba

UFO - "Rock Bottom" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpUsULr_uLw&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment