Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Half Day of Rest

Today is my travel day for business but I managed to get home about 2:30 expecting to catch a 30 minute nap before digging back into all of my emails from yesterday and today. No way - Nancy met me at the door with our little dog throwing up and needing the vet. Still I did get about an hour of rest after that adventure.

As I said, this would be a busy week for business, just like I like it the week before a big meet. I had an 11 hour meeting yesterday with some partners from Florida, and today I made my local drive to see partners. When I got home last night I had 96 emails. This morning it took me two hours to get through them and then came home to 46 new ones. I'm not complaining but it seems I can never be away or pay the price. I bring this up because this is the same I lesson I learned in training - you can't go away or you will pay the price when you return.

Tomorrow I will do five easy hill sleds and get a nice stretch in. I jump Sunday morning at 8 so I have that extra day of rest. Rest? At some point I need to get caught up on that. Thanks for being here! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment