Saturday, October 9, 2010

Home Today - Meet Tomorrow

Appropriately our meet tomorrow is called "It's Not All About Football Track Meet". In Texas it is but that's a fun name. Going to download CBS Pro Football from the App Store so I can keep up with the Texans and other NFL scores.

They settled on three flights tomorrow. Group 1 starts at under 8' (8 vaulters), Group 2 starts at 8' (8 vaulters), and my group starts at 11' (11 vaulters). I'll start at 12' (3.66m) as usual and see how everything feels. Should get some photos and video no matter how ugly the first meet is.

I went to pick up the poles today and nothing says road trip more than throwing them up on the rack and strapping them on. Should be fun but I'll need some more sleep. This morning's wake up call in Maine was at 4:15 (3:15 Texas time) and I pick up Don at 6 AM. Looking forward to having some fun and remembering why I'm training. First meet since the end of March. More later. Thanks for being here. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment