Monday, October 18, 2010

Weather Watching

The weather yesterday said 80% chance of rain for Sunday and now they are saying 20% with the 80% coming Monday. All I can do is prepare as if it's Sunday and worry about the rest later.

Great lift and stretch today. Busy business week which I love the week before a big meet because it takes my mind off of the meet. Have a great day!! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment