Monday, February 6, 2012

Day Off!!

I'm off today anyway but what I'm really trying to decide is if I will jump Friday at the high school.  Today was their first day of practice but I haven't gotten my clearance from the school district to work with the kids yet.  Hoping to hear something in the next day or so.

Tomorrow is a gym lift/bars and running day but we have 100% chance of rain. I'll have to play that by ear.  If I jump Friday I don't mind skipping running tomorrow.  Stay tuned!  Thanks for your support!  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment