Friday, February 3, 2012

Watching & Waiting!

Tomorrow I have a meet at UCSD (University of California at San Diego).  It's a vault only meet in memory of a vaulter who died a few years ago.  I didn't know the boy but I know his dad, who I haven't seen in over 30 years.  I will see him tomorrow.  Girls jump at 10 I think and the guys jump at 1.  It's only about an hour drive and the weather is supposed to be nice.  We will see how it goes.

I had an easy stretch, sprint drills, skip, stride day and got my poles packed up.  I added two poles to the bag just in case I need them.  I have three left in the garage that I don't think I'm ready for.  In fact, I may find out I'm not ready for the two I added but at least I will have them if needed.

I don't have any expectations for some reason.  Training is going well but I've only jumped one day since Reno two weeks ago.  I'm fine for that for now.  I wish I knew more what to expect but I don't.  I will just have to wait and see how it goes.  Have a great evening and thanks for your support!  Bubba

Chickenfoot's, "Sexy Little Thing" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeqpRvFaCtI&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment