Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The New Off Day is the Old Off Day

Wednesdays have always been my regional travel day so it has also been my off day from training.  Because I'm not vaulting in practice right now I've juggled some days and have been able to lift Wednesday morning before I take off.  Not so this week as today I'm behind already and will have no time to work out. Lesson learned - get back to my regular days and if I can go a day early on some things then great. If not, I'll still be able to be on the right rotation. 

I found out yesterday that I cannot be at the track with the high school kids until I get my fingerprint clearance back, get my photo ID, which I can't get until I get clearance, etc.  I should have it back sometime between today and Friday.  In any case, I was going to jump Friday and that now seems unlikely.  So back to statement #1 - Wednesday is my off day and I will get back on my regular schedule.  Thanks and have a great day!  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment