Thursday, February 2, 2012

Silver Lining

I'm starting to come to some control of my work, travel and training schedule. Like anyone else my schedule changes all of the time but it's much easier for me if I have a structure for it to vary from.  I'm starting to feel like I'm planning for organized success rather than adapting to random chaos.

Stretching this morning felt good but a little tight, not too bad at all.  Tomorrow I will move around a little more and get my poles ready.  I will add to more poles to my pole bag so I don't end up like Reno, running out of poles.

I found out there is no meet the next weekend, 2/11, but two on 2/18, which is perfect for me.  I prefer to jump in meets no closer than every other week so this lines up nicely.

All in all I feel pretty good about things, hence the "Silver Lining" theme.  Have a great day and thanks for being here.  Bubba

A great rocking band, "Living Colour" with "Open Letter to a Landlord" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V5VkMqM07s&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment