Sunday, February 12, 2012

Moving Right Along!

Dana Hills High School - the two pits are on the other end at an angle to get the tailwind.

I decided that even though I'm sore from yesterday's step up in intensity that I would do the same today.  The result was another good and quality day.  After lifting I hit Dana Hills High School for 6 hill/ramps.  I'll do the same again on Tuesday and then coast into Saturday's meet.

This morning I accidentally found out that the California Senior Games will be having their vault on March 11, at Stanford University.  Failure to jump there would mean I could not compete in the 2013 National Senior Games in Cleveland.  I was looking for a meet and saw an email from my buddy Kirk Bentz with a list of upcoming meets.  Had I not been looking for a meet I would have missed the deadline.  Apparently my next meet is June 2, so I'm glad I found this.  Have a great day and thanks for your support!

New Van Halen - She's a Woman -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9wKgYjTK10&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment