Saturday, August 2, 2014

Addicted to Pain?!

Once again I'm reminded that I'm rarely injured, but merely managing dings.  Because I have learned to be ultraconservative, I'm out longer than I probably need to be and maybe even longer than I should be.  What gets me through is that I know I will always come out the other end better conditioned and stronger because I take the time to work on that.

With that said, I have not been hurt since five months ago today when I nailed my hamstring in Colorado Springs. It's been a long and cautious climb back out, and I'm hoping to continue to progress cautiously and avoid the ding fairy.  Have a great day and thanks for your support!  Bubba

Alter Bridge - "Addicted to Pain" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAYrAu-jnMY

No comments:

Post a Comment