Friday, August 1, 2014

Victim of Changes!!

The only thing constant in life is change.  I vary between weary acceptance and enthusiastic embrace.  The only thing I know for sure is to expect it.  I say this, because as I worked through my training today I constantly found myself making adjustments, and some for the first time ever.  As my friend Bob Baker says, "The mind is like a parachute and works best when open".

Since my return after two Achilles surgeries in 2005, I have gone from a complete OCD, rigid obedience to the plan type of athlete, to being more dependent upon a general outline with the ability to comfortably make intuitive changes at any time as I go.  I think for my longevity in the event and injury management, I prefer the later.  Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by.  Bubba

Judas Priest - "Victim of Changes Live" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl2KTMXyH0M

No comments:

Post a Comment