Thursday, August 21, 2014

Don't Screw it Up!!

I went out to do sleds today and felt pretty good.  As my stride length was extending as I walked toward the starting point of my first 50m, I felt a gentle "tugging" where my leg has been healing.  Though I have no pain, I jogged like 5% and still felt the tugging.  That is healing scar tissue and with one big step my healing clock may start over at zero days.  So after two I stopped. 

I figure that since I have been under cautious and cost me about five days in my recovery, I would be overcautious here and make some days up.  Leg lifts and bars felt great at 100%. 

I think by next Thursday I can vault from 2 lefts/4 steps but may wait one more week just to be overcautious.  OR I will just run and show up at the San Diego Senior Games on my big poles with no jumps for six weeks.  Either way I think I will be fine.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  Bubba

Heart - "Crazy On You" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gpNqB4dnT4

No comments:

Post a Comment