Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Meet Tomorrow?!

I think I'm going to jump in our all comers meet tomorrow on my 12'4"/3.75m poles.  I'm really not sure I can jump 12'/3.66m on them but I want to limit myself to those poles and 3 lefts/6 steps.  May have to go to 4/8 for the big one but I hope not.  In any case this will be my final jump day before Ft. Collins and a good time to break from these poles and move on to the 13'1"/4m poles.  Have a great day and thanks for checking in!  Bubba

Midnight Oil - "Burning Beds" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E  This soundtrack was in Jan Johnson's Sky Systems II, which I have watched a thousand times.  I've watched it so much that I can actually picture the vaults or training on the screen as I hear each part of the song.  Pretty nice mental training - listen to a song and see great vaults.

No comments:

Post a Comment