Saturday, August 9, 2014

Stretching For Success!!

The best exercise program for any person is one that you will do.  Thousands of good intentions have been erased by inconvenience.  I keep "meaning" to get into and incorporate yoga but it just hasn't happened.  That doesn't lessen my need for better flexibility.  So I looked at that component and decided I was rushing through rather than holding my stretches long enough.  So bad was my stretch reflex holding that I couldn't even effectively get a PNF type stretch after it released. One month into almost double the time committed to stretching, I'm feeling faster and more limber.  Good lesson - you can't skimp on the easy stuff.  Have a great day and thanks for your support!  Bubba

Deano, this one's for you too! Glad your surgery was a success - ACDC - "Bad Boy Boogie" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeubb1Lti2M

No comments:

Post a Comment