Monday, August 18, 2014

Almost!!

I went to the track today and almost ran.  I said that until I could walk normally with no pain at a fast rate that I wouldn't run.  I'm almost there, but not quite there so I didn't.

I went to the gym and got out of the car to go lift legs, bars, etc.  I stopped when I thought about how much better my back is, but it's not quite there.  It's almost there.

So tomorrow and Wednesday I will do my garage lifts and stretches, and by Thursday when it's time from sleds, legs and bars again I will be ready. 

The fact is that I'm so much better that I've never been this happy to be almost OK.  But that is where I am; almost.  Have a great day!  Bubba

Funky Texas band, Bowling for Soup - "Almost" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNbOr0ylYZk

No comments:

Post a Comment