Saturday, August 30, 2014

Little Setback!!

When am I ever going to learn?  This little ding must get well or you are setback to zero on the healing time clock.  Yesterday in my pre-meet I did like three quick running steps and felt like I was quickly at the threshold for this inner leg issue.  I stopped. 

Throughout the day I felt it a little and this morning it felt gone.  I started sleds and by halfway through #2 I knew I was going too fast at 5% effort.  I quit hallway through #3.  So I've basically thrown away three weeks trying to rush this and now I have at least lost another week.  I only have three weeks until the San Diego Senior Games.  I'm not feeling confident I can or should try that.

Tomorrow I will switch my rehab to the Gauntlet (Stairmaster with real stairs instead of that sissy up/down pedaling) and intervals on the bike.  Even if I can't go for San Diego I will have a new level of fitness, and that is worth a lot.  Have a great day!  Bubba

Winery Dogs - "Not Hopeless" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEQBPZaobeg

No comments:

Post a Comment