Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Very early lift this morning.  In some areas I didn't feel quite as strong as I have been, and in others I seemed much stronger.  Whatever - just keep showing up.

My right quad thing is very minimal this morning and I also got a long stretch in for my back.  A week from Monday I will see Dr. Rand in Houston who will probably shoot my back and elbow with cortisone to finish off the healing.  They don't keep me from vaulting but they are there.

Because I jumped yesterday I could jump again Saturday but I think I'm going to leave that alone. I tend to feel better if I skip a jump rotation before a meet.  That said, for the first time since 2009 I'm going to have three meets on consecutive weekends this indoor season.  I'll see how my body feels Saturday. 

Have a great Thanks giving and thanks for your support! Bubba

Sammy Hagar - "There's Only One Way to Rock" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ9Y7Fdw8As

No comments:

Post a Comment