Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It's a Long Way From Here!!

My weight was 165 this morning and I had another great lift and stretch.  As much as I want to be at the next level, I need to earn that again.  Sure I started in good shape and uninjured but it's quite another thing to regain the explosive power I let slip during my "maintenance" lifting and weight lean down that back fired. 

I may be starting to look the part but it's a long way from here to there.  Hopefully I'll be good or decent by Reno in mid January, but the reality is, by mid summer I should be kicking ass physically at least. 

The good news is at the end of August there is an indoor meet in Ft. Collins, Colorado that gives me one more shot to jump 13' indoors this year if I miss it during the traditional indoor season.  Have a great day and thanks for your support!  Bubba

Offspring - "I Want You Bad" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g19fCJotPc

No comments:

Post a Comment