Friday, November 15, 2013

Uncertain Plans!!

I did not run or lift legs yesterday just in case I could vault again tomorrow.  I'm out of town on business Sunday through Wednesday so this would be a shot at jumping twice this week.  Besides, ALL of my poles got back from Italy and Brazil today, plus three new ones.  That said, the chance of light rain may put a damper on this plan. 

I would love to go out and jump at 7 AM before the kids get there at 8:30 but we had to move the pit off the field for a football game tonight.  I'm going to say it's 50/50 whether I jump tomorrow but I'm hoping for the best.  Afterwards I need to run, lift and do bars.  More soon.  Have a great evening!  Bubba

The Cult - "Fire Woman" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHNiYIvt7ag

No comments:

Post a Comment