Friday, November 8, 2013

Little Things = Big Things!!

As I go through my training I have revelations from time to time.  The first thing I noticed was that near the end of this last season that I wasn't doing all of my stretches and I wasn't holding them as long.  I had also dropped out the PNF segment, ALL trying to protect the nagging ding under my leg between my hamstring and butt.  I've added them all back in and feel better already.

When I vault and feel lost, like yesterday, I go back and start at 8" using DJ's chart, here - http://www.bubbapv.com/Pages/dj.htm. It's based on physics and you really can't do anything wrong or you won't clear the bar.  It's also a fun way to get a lot of jumps in.

Finally, if you're on Facebook friend me at "Bubba Sparks".  I have nearly 2,000 "friends" from the vault world.  Because of this I "Share" and "Like" videos and stills that you may not otherwise get to see.  Very cool way to follow the vault community.  Thanks for being here!  Bubba

A very young Ted Nugent with the Amboy Dukes - "Journey to the Center of the Mind" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN2VNFpiGWo

No comments:

Post a Comment