Saturday, November 23, 2013

Yes, Another Workout Done!!

I'm starting to gain some strength momentum which is nice.  Far from where I'm going  but nice.  When I train really hard and get momentum going my body kind of blows up.  I look more like a bodybuilder than a pole vaulter.  Then the next day I'm kind of back to normal.  I NEED to feel this power as I am a power vaulter, rather than a finesse vaulter.

It's  beautiful day but I've decided to wait until tomorrow to vault.  I want the extra day rest on my legs and I also have decided to stay in my regular training schedule. What this means is that Thursday/Sunday are my big days so this next week it's on Thanksgiving.  Life goes on.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  Bubba

Bad Religion - "Punk Rock Song" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf_g3bdzfe4

No comments:

Post a Comment