Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer Continues

Every day we're breaking some type of heat record whether it be number of days over 100, consecutive days over 100, highest low temperature ever, etc..  What a summer!!  I knew our big three championships would be in the heat so I trained in the heat of the day many times to get that conditioning.  NONE of our meets turned out to be as hot as any of my practices.  All of that said I am sick of it.  Trips to California and Colorado will give us a different point of view and a little relief. 

Lifting this morning was about 30 minutes later because of some business issues.  Amazing how much more hot it became in my garage.  Normally the heat doesn't break here until late September. Dreaming of getting away.  OK - enough bitching.  Have a great day!!  Bubba

"Summertime" by Sublime - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxGh6VGxuw0

No comments:

Post a Comment