Friday, August 26, 2011

Time Warp

As I complete week four of training I am still making minor adjustments to my routine.  This is not unusual as you try to find a flow for work/rest.  In these four weeks I've lifted 278,513 and 163 weighted high bar exercises.  Not a bad start.  Tomorrow will be my 8th vault day.  Yahooooooooooo!!

Each year I go through every single component and I decide what is essential.  I don't want any fluff just to be doing something.  If I'm doing it I want it to matter.  That said, I think I'm real close to being settled in to this program. 

Today when I was lifting I heard, "Time Warp" from Rocky Horror - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_7u3nhANa4  That was a pretty cool little mental get away. Enjoy!  Speaking of time warp, here is a slow motion pole vault as shown on the Discovery channel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iz4VAvgbhM  It came up in the search for this song.

Have a great day and thanks for being here.  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment