Sunday, May 27, 2012

Brain Drain!!

Today I just didn't have it physically, mentally or energy wise.  I ran my 6 X bleacher ramps really well and felt very fast again.  I do these every other day during the grind part and then stretch to every third day as I get closer to a meet.  During the grind I always do 10 reps and as I approach a meet I go 8, then 6 next time and 4 the last.  Today was 6.  All OK there.

Came home to lift and got started but felt zapped.  I lifted bench/lat supersets and bailed on the rest until tomorrow.  Because I skip the last training rotation before a meet and just stretch, it's no problem to throw in the upper body sets I missed today.  Listening to my body.  I'm trying to feel good for meet.  Grinding through is not the answer in this case.

GORGEOUS Southern California day both yesterday and today.  Of course I miss friends and family in Texas but I can handle 59 last night and 68 for the high today.  NOW - I'll try not to eat too much.  Have a wonderful day and thank you for your support!  Bubba

Pat Travers - "Crach & Burn" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-wQsbasU-E

No comments:

Post a Comment