Saturday, May 26, 2012

Getting Stronger

What I have learned as I have been aging is that when I take a 1-2 rotation (3 training day rotation) break after 3-4 straight and hardcore rotations, I am stronger when I come back.  Probably four rotations beats me down a little too much but my schedule for this year is three rotations on and a one rotation break.  Today was day three back of a four day rotation (I have a four followed by a three) and I feel again very strong.  I'm hoping I can use this little step up ladder as a way to continue to rise to the next level.  I still feel like a fat ass but under there somewhere is starting to show signs of maybe an athlete.  ONLY if I stay consistent.  Have a great day and thanks for being here.  Bubba

Rush - "Something for Nothing" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r24vgwySvg

No comments:

Post a Comment