Saturday, May 19, 2012

One More Day!!

I got off schedule today because we have a kid trying to qualify for the next level in the California High School system leading to the state meet.  Yesterday I was off because I did a double Thursday.  Now since I'm missing today I will need to do a double tomorrow to make up for that.  No problem.  Then I get two full rest/stretch days followed by an active rest day and then the lead up to my meet on June 2.  Speaking of which, Mark Cleary, the head of our SoCal Track Club emailed to ask me yesterday if I could vault in two meets on 6/2.  One meet is in Pasadena and the other is at UCLA.  I emailed Gary to see if he wants to give it a try but haven't hear back.  One is at 9:30 and the other is at 2:30.  Gut feeling says stick to the plan and do the 9:30.  Also found out that the Southern California Masters Champs are on June 16 in Pasadena.  All the more reason to be careful and skip the one at UCLA on 6/2.  Have a great Saturday!  Bubba



No comments:

Post a Comment