Thursday, June 21, 2012

Foot Issue?!

I mentioned a while back that my left heel was a little sore after a long hard running session.  Last week it was better on Sunday and today it wasn't bad when I was running.  Later in the day though I got up and it hurt.  I took an antiinflammatory and will stick to shorter running, which is feeling very good.  I'll start jumping on the Sunday after the 4th of July.  I feel very confdent that all of my body parts will be 100% by then.  From tme to time I've gotten this little heel pain deal and was quickly able to dispose of it.  Why? Because about 15 years ago I did not and screwed it up so bad I actually popped the tendon under there.  SO, like my Achilles, after two surgeries, I've pretty much got it dialed in how to minimize the issue.  Have a great day and thanks for following this journey!  Bubba

System of a Down - Aerials - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-iepu3EtyE

No comments:

Post a Comment