Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Don't Know Day!!


I went out to vault this morning and noticed that the underside of my right leg was sore. I feel this from time to time but figure it's no big deal. I'm probably just sore from jumping on Sunday and then today. Nevertheless I stuck with my plan to use my first 4m pole from 4 steps. I made 11' (3.35m) but felt my leg a little on that last take off. I can only hope it is an adhesion or just general soreness and will be gone when I go out on Sunday.

In any case I'll just go out and see how far it lets me go and then stop if I feel it. I did this exact same thing before Reno and it slowly went away. Here’s to high hopes. If not then I won't jump for 8 weeks or so. It really is Russian roulette right now but I feel a bit more like 55/45 or 60/40 that it will be OK because this is what happened before Reno. Give me a break - it's been a couple of days short of four weeks. It SHOULD be better. Have a great day! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment