Friday, June 22, 2012

Two Worlds Apart - One Date!


Next year as you know I will be competing in two types of World Championships in two different worlds.  In Torino, Italy in August I will compete in the World Masters Games (Olympics - 28 sports), and in October I will be in Porto Alegre, Brazil for World Masters Atheletics (Track & Field Only).  I got a huge surprise today when I was notified that the schedule for Brazil is already up and that I will vault on October 19, 2013.  Yahoooooooo!!

As hoped and predicted I had minimal heel pain this morning and enjoyed another good and hard lifting session.  Looking forward to my July 8, vault start date!!

Have a great day and thanks for being here!  Bubba

Van Halen's Best of Both Worlds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfQDn5BU0bQ

No comments:

Post a Comment