Friday, June 8, 2012

Stuck!!

Please click to enlarge

Contrary to what this photo implies, I DO know what I am doing but only because I have done it wrong too many times.  This under leg thing needs to be left totally alone for two weeks.  Improvement is extremely rapid if I do that, so as much as I hate it, that's the story.  There are some things I can ramp back up after tomorrow but any type of running or direct lifting trauma only delays the progress.  So I guess for right now I'm stuck in park.

Waiting to hear back on a couple of strategy issues about my training but until then I'll measure grips and tape the new poles.  It's good to at least be doing something "vaulty" as my buddy Mike Soule says.  Have a great day and thanks for your support!  Bubba

Since we're making funny faces, here is the Digital Underground in the "Humpty Dance" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj9_yW8tZxs

No comments:

Post a Comment