This morning I was able to run my stadium ramps very fast with no issues. My body says I'm ready to vault, but my gut says I'm almost there. I got to the gym and felt it quite a bit less on my hamstring curls but it's there. I'll wait.
Sunday will be four weeks since my injury and yes I could probably jump, but I'll wait. I'm supposed to get those three new start poles, and at this point it looks like I will get them next week. Again I feel like I would have no issues jumping low level even this week but I'm to afraid to start that injury/heal clock over. If I did what I should do I would wait for six weeks but I don't think I can do that.
At this point I trust my gut far more than my intellect (or lack of). But sometimes I want to overrule them both. Like the guy with the angel on one shoulder saying I should wait until six weeks, and the devil on the other telling me I'm OK to start today. I think I'll listen to the guy in the middle (me) and start next week. Thanks for being here! Bubba
Van Halen - "I'll Wait" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUHpR_5rSVM